As we’re asked to work from home once more in the fight against Covid-19, flexible DaaS solutions are the way forward
Many businesses have worked remotely during the Covid-19 lockdown and proven they can work efficiently and productively away from the office with staff working from home. Because of this, many businesses are pivoting to a more permanent Work From Home structure.
Remote working allows businesses to hire their talent without location being a restriction, as well as helping them to make considerable savings on costs, such as rent and utilities, freeing up cash for the business.
Working from home has been a success for many – and after recent advice from the Government to once again work from home if you can, it’s likely to increasingly become ‘the norm’ for more businesses. But if it really is the future of work you’ll need to pivot your current IT lifecycle management to ensure you don’t encounter issues along the way.
Challenges for Business
- LOGISTICS – if someone leaves the business, you need to collect their device from their home, deliver it to the IT Manager to reformat, and ship it back out to a new employee. What happens if a device needs repairing?
- SPACE – the IT storeroom that became the home of old and unused depreciating assets is no longer available if there’s no office. The CTO won’t want to store all of those old laptops at home!
- SECURITY – an employee leaves and doesn’t return their device, now they have access to ALL of your company data
- SUPPORT – more tech issues and support is needed. Also, does your IT team need to pre-configure all devices?
- FLEXIBILITY – passing down old devices is more challenging. How can you get a new device for each employee and return old devices? How can you easily upgrade devices?
Devices for Teams by HardSoft
Devices for Teams by HardSoft is a truly flexible DaaS solution that can be used for Apple, PC, Chrome and Linux devices. You pay monthly and are able to add, change, and return devices as you need and only pay for what you use!
The Devices for Teams solution also includes our full Support Wrapper, which covers technical support, warranty, repairs, loan devices and pre-configurations, and it’s all handled in-house. HardSoft will also handle all logistics, we will liaise with your staff and organise collections where needed.
We will work with you to understand your builds and requirements so that we can pre-configure and ship out your devices without any need for you to get hands-on, it’s a Zero-Touch deployment DaaS solution. Your Apple devices will be enrolled into Apple Business Manager and Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions such as Jamf and Cisco Meraki, enabling you to centrally deploy apps, view device details, and get a 360-degree view of your device inventory.
If you want to return devices, that’s not a problem. You can also change devices and add devices at any time, and you only ever pay for what you need!
If you’d like to find out more about Devices for Teams by HardSoft, give our expert team a call on 020 7111 1643or email email@example.com
Carissa Parnell has been with HardSoft for over 10 years, she is a content writer and helps us with blogging. She is highly experienced in copywriting for SEO strategies, web copy, email marketing and article writing.
Carissa’s interests include Gaming, Sci-fi, fantasy and fashion.
LinkedIn: Carissa Parnell